This training seminar is FREE OF CHARGE for all Conveyancers, fee earners, paralegals and related legal staff involved in purchasing of residential and/or commercial property
A LIGHT LUNCH WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED
Join us for a presentation from Neil Wood as he takes a deeper dive into environmental risks that affect residential & commercial developments in particular contaminated land/Flood. Neil will explain the current challenges of identifying risks and obtaining remedial evidence, as well as the consequences and the solutions that are available. Neil also details current news items and explains how they affect you and your client in his industry update presentation.
Topics Neil covers in his session are as follows:
- Latest industry news and how they affect you
- Who are FCI and why are they different?
- What happens when an environmental report doesn’t PASS first time?
- How to reduce abortive transactions
- Which reports are available?
- When is a good time to look at insurance? Is it cost effective?
- Can I just have one report which covers all my risks?
Neil Wood has been in the property sector for over 5 years developing valuable industry experience ranging from face to face consultation with lawyers on their conveyancing due diligence requirements to presenting keynote CPD presentations on topics such as Contaminated Land, Flood and Fracking