EmployerBell and Buxton
HoursFull Time This is solicitor position
Commercial Property Paralegal/NQ Solicitor wanted
Based in Sheffield City Centre
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Competitive salary (dependent upon experience)
We are looking for a Commercial Property Paralegal or newly qualified solicitor to provide direct support to the Partner in a busy Property Department in a high street firm.
The role requires the successful candidate to provide support to the Partner who is head of the department and also run their own varied caseload. The work itself focuses on the sale, purchase and lease of land, leasehold management, covering commercial leases, landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions, disposals and development work.
Candidates must have good communications skills with clients, have attention to detail in drafting documents and have good business development skills with a view to assisting in building up the department.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum prior work experience of 1 year plus in a Commercial Property team is essential
- Ability to work effectively within a team but also to feel confident working autonomously and handling their own transactions
- Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is essential
- Good English, grammar and spelling
- Familiarity with legal terminology in Commercial Property
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills – experience in dealing with clients via telephone and face-to-face is essential
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload within the required timescales
- Ability to work under pressure as and when required (this may involve some flexibility in working hours).
- Confidence in using a case management system. Experience of Partner for Windows is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com only.